How do I change my plan?
You can change your plan as often and as much as you like. All plan changes will take effect at the start of your next payment cycle.
Important – any change to your plan must be made 48 hours before the end of your payment cycle. During those 48 hours, systems are frozen and no change can be made. You’ll therefore have to wait for the next payment cycle.
To change and customize your plan:
- Go to My Plans in your Fizz account.
- If you have multiple plans on your account, you will see them all here.
- Click on Manage plan for the plan you want to manage.
- To adjust your plan’s data, minutes, texts or minutes for international calls, choose Make changes to this plan.
- Click on Change plan. Here you will be able to customize every aspect of your plan: data, text, minutes, coverage, etc.