What is an Add-On and how do I buy one?
An Add-On is additional data, minutes, text or minutes for international calls that you can add onto your current monthly plan. Add-Ons are useful if you’re running low on monthly data or minutes, or if you want to add a feature, such as international calling, that’s not part of your current monthly plan.
Buy an Add-On when you need more data, minutes, text or minutes for international call coverage than your current monthly plan allows. Add-Ons take effect immediately.
If you selected the Quebec coverage in your plan, consider buying a Travel Add-on or an International call Add-on to make your calls to Canada or the United States.
How long does it take to activate an Add-On? How long does it last?
Add-Ons are active immediately. They’re valid until the end of your next payment cycle.
In other words, if there are 10 days left on your current payment cycle, your Add-On will be valid for approximately 40 days.
How do I buy an Add-On?
To buy an Add-On:
- Go to My Plans in your Fizz account.
- Here you’ll see a usage summary for all your Plans.
- Scroll to the Plan you are buying the Add-On for.
- Click Buy Add-On.
- Here you’ll see three options: Data, Calls/Text and International calls.
- Choose the type of Add-On you need and the desired amount.
- You can choose one Add-On per category (Data, Calls/Text, International calls).
- For international calls, enter the country you will visit and browse relevant Add-Ons.
- Choose your payment method, review your summary and click Submit.