What is my Wallet and how do I use it?
Your Wallet is where you deposit and store money to cover Pay As You Go minutes, texts, minutes for international calls and roaming. Simply use your credit card to add funds to your wallet.
The funds you deposit in your Wallet will not be spent unless:
- You decide to use them to Pay As You Go.
- Your plan only includes data. You will be able to use Pay As You Go make calls and send texts.
- You deplete your monthly plan and do not buy an Add-On. Funds in your Wallet will automatically be used to pay for calls and text.
You cannot use the funds from your Wallet to pay for your monthly plan.
Pay As You Go
There are two key instances when Pay As You Go comes in handy:
- If you deplete your monthly plan before the end of your payment cycle, and you choose not to buy an Add-On to complete the month, your consumption will automatically switch to Pay As You Go.
- If you are travelling out of Canada, you can use Pay As You Go to pay for out-of-country data, calls, text and international calls.
How much can I put in my Wallet?
There is no minimum. But you may find it useful to keep money in your wallet as a backup in case you deplete your monthly plan.
You can add up to $50 to your Wallet per payment cycle. The maximum amount of money you can store in your Wallet at any point in time is $50.
How can I get back the funds in my Wallet?
The funds you put in your Wallet can be refunded to you. You must make your request during our business hours using the chat bubble located in the lower right-hand corner of this page.