How do I change my mobile plan?
You can login to your account any time to change your plan details. Any plan changes you make will take effect at the beginning of your next payment cycle.
Plan changes take effect at the start of your next payment cycle. If you need features such as data, minutes, texts or minutes for international calls immediately, buy an Add-On or use your Wallet to pay as you go.
To change your plan:
- Go to My Plans in your Fizz account.
- Scroll to the Plan you wish to change.
- Click on Manage and then Adjust your plan.
- Click on Change Plan.
- Use the Plan Wizard to adjust your data, minutes, texts and Calling Options (international calls and voicemail).
- As you adjust your plan details, you will see your new monthly fee in the box below.
- When you like what you see, click Save Changes.
- Changes take effect at the start of your next payment cycle.
When does a plan change come into effect?
Your new plan will take effect (and you will be billed the new amount) at the start of your next payment cycle. If you need more data, minutes or minutes for international calls right away, you can buy an Add-On or use your Wallet to pay as you go.
If you change your plan, your rolled-over data will match your new coverage. For example, if you switch from a Canada-US to a Quebec plan, your rollover data will also switch to a Quebec plan.