How do I update my payment method or credit card information?
You will receive a notification and text or email when your credit card is about to expire. Click on the link in your notification to go directly to the update payment section in your account.
The update must take place 24 hours before the start of your plan’s next payment cycle to ensure your account is updated in time for your next payment. You must add a new credit card before removing the one currently associated to your account.
Here are the steps to update a payment method, and associate it to your plans:
- In your Fizz account, go to My Profile
- Click on Payment methods.
- Click on Add a new payment method to add your new payment method.
- Then, select the payment method you no longer want to us, and click on Delete.
- Now make your way to My plans.
- For each of your plans, click on Manage plan/Payment method, and associate your new payment method.
Know you must also associate each plan you want to pay with that new card. This is not done automatically.
When you enter the information for your payment method, the billing address associated to your card must correspond to the address you declared to your bank for that card. The right info must be entered in the corresponding fields, and the address needs to be 100% identical. Pay attention to the following items:
- The name of the street (Ave, avenue)
- Special works (Saint, St, Ste)
Tip: Make a copy and paste of what is written in your bank account.
If the address and postal code that you associate to your payment method are not identical to that declared to your bank, you won’t be able to add this payment method.
Having difficulties, and you reached the maximum number of attempts?
If a message informing you that you have reached the maximum number of attempts pops up, contact our Customer Service team: log into your Fizz account and simply click on the chat bubble located in the lower right-hand corner during our business hours.