What payment methods can I use?
To pay for your Fizz plans, you can use:
- A Visa or Mastercard credit card
- A prepaid Visa or Mastercard
- A Debit Mastercard or Visa Debit card
Only one-off payments are accepted with Vanilla prepaid cards
You CANNOT use:
- American Express (Amex), Dinners and others credit cards
- A debit card
- A foreign credit/debit card
- Funds from your Fizz Wallet
After adding your payment method(s) to your Fizz account, make sure that EACH of your plans is associated with one of them:
1. Log into your Fizz account.
2. Select your plan, and click on Manage/Payment method
3. Select the payment method you wish to use each month to pay for that plan.
Buying a Fizz phone.
If you’re buying a Fizz phone, you can pay it in total upfront using one of the payment methods listed here just above.
If paying upfront is not your thing, paying in instalments with PayBright is possible. PayBright is a Canadian company that offers financing plans to spread the cost of a purchase over monthly payments. PayBright must approve your request since the payments to pay for your phone will be done to PayBright, not Fizz. Approval merely takes a few minutes usually.
IMPORTANT - Address associated to the Credit Card
When you enter the information for your payment method, the billing address associated to your card must correspond to the address you declared to your bank for that card. The right info must be entered in the corresponding fields, and the address needs to be 100% identical. Pay attention to the following items:
- The name of the street (Ave, avenue)
- Special works (Saint, St, Ste)
Tip: Make a copy and paste of what is written in your credit card statement.
If the address and postal code that you associate to your payment method are not identical to that declared to your bank for that card, you won’t be able to add this payment method.
Your payment was rejected?
If a message informing you that your payment was rejected and you’re not sure why, contact our Customer Service team: log into your Fizz account and simply click on the chat bubble located in the lower right-hand corner during our business hours.