I found my lost/stolen phone or Fizz SIM card. How do I reactivate my plan?
Did you find your phone after reporting it lost or stolen? Fill in this form and we will reactivate your SIM card:
Report as found a previously missing or stolen phone or SIM card
Your plan will be reactivated as soon as you submit the form linked above.
- You will be able to use your SIM card immediately — it will be reactivated the moment you submit the form.
- You will need to wait 24 to 48 hours to use your SIM card in your phone. This is how long it takes for your phone to be removed from the National Stolen Device Blacklist. While you wait, you will be able to use your SIM card in another phone.
How to protect the data on your phone:
- Implement a password or unlock code on your phone.
- Configure your settings so your phone locks automatically after a short period of inactivity.
- If you have a smartphone, download an app that enables you to remotely view and erase personal information.
- For more information on how to protect your data, visit: https://www.devicecheck.ca/protect-your-data/