What box size should I use to return my Fizz Wi-Fi modem?
Make sure to use the proper box to send back your Fizz Wi-Fi modem, and pack it properly. More specifically:
- The box must respect the guidelines set by Canada Post: What’s the best way to wrap a package for shipping?
- The box must be sufficiently resistant so the modem is well protected.
- The box should not be too big to make sure the modem is not tossed around (a box of size 12 ¼ x 9 ¼ x 5 ¼ inches is ideal).
- The modem should be snug and protected within the box.
- Nothing is taped on the modem, and the barcode is legible.
- The return label with your contact info printed by Canada Post is legible and affixed on the box.
It is very important you return your Fizz Wi-Fi modem within the 15 days following the cancellation of your subscription, and that you protect it well so it is not damaged during transport, or else you will be charged the amount of $225 (plus applicable taxes).
Once your Wi-Fi modem has been handed off to Canada Post, keep the receipt you’ll receive. On it, you’ll find the tracking number to follow your package.
Read more :
I’ve unsubscribed. How do I return my Wi-Fi modem?
I’ve unsubscribed and want to return my modem. Where do I find my return ID number?
What size box do I need to return my modem ?
Find a deposit location
I’ve unsubscribed. I want to return my Wi-Fi modem, but it’s lost or broken.