How do I reactivate my Fizz plan?
We’ve been waiting with baited breath for you to come back (We knew you’d return to us for all those tasty Rewards and our easy, flexible mobile plans.)
The process of reactivating your plan depends on whether you have a SIM card, or need to order a new one.
Unless you transferred it to another mobile provider, you can reuse your Fizz phone number up to 60 days after unsubscribing, whether to reactivate your plan or to use it for another plan in your account.
Do you already have a SIM card?
How to reactivate your Fizz account when you have a SIM card:
- Go to the Reactivate page and log into your account.
- Review or adjust your plan details and click Confirm.
- Verify your phone number (if you are reactivating within 60 days) or select a new phone number. Learn more about changing your phone number
- Review your addresses and plan details, then click Submit.
- You go to the payment interface to pay for the first month of your new plan.
Do you need a new SIM card?
If you lost your phone or no longer have the SIM card you used before, you will need to order a new Fizz SIM card.
How to order a new SIM card:
- Go to the Reactivate page. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on Order a new SIM card.
- Log into your Fizz account.
- Select a reason why you are ordering a new SIM card and click Next.
- Confirm your home, billing and shipping addresses and choose a shipping method*.
- Confirm your payment details and click Submit.
* Depending on the shipping method you choose and the time of day you place your order, you will receive your SIM card within 2 hours or 2 days.