How do I unsubscribe from Fizz Home Internet?
Is this goodbye? We’re sorry to see you go. Please let us know if there’s anything we can do to encourage you to stay with Fizz Home Internet.
If you cancel your home Internet services Agreement during a payment cycle, you will receive a refund pro-rated based on the remaining days for the monthly fees paid at the beginning of the payment period, not including additional data blocks.
What you lose if you unsubscribe
What you lose if you unsubscribe:
- Internet service that stays fast, 24/7
- Any points you earned in My Rewards
Support from the good folks in the Fizz Community
If your mind is made up, here’s how to unsubscribe:
- Log into your account and go to Manage.
- Click on Unsubscribe.
- Scroll to the bottom and confirm by clicking Unsubscribe.
- Tell us why you are unsubscribing.
- Enter the date when you want Home Internet service to end.
- Click Unsubscribe.
- On the next screen, download, write down or print your return ID number and follow the instructions for returning your Wi-Fi modem.
Important: You have 15 days following the date you unsubscribe to return your Wi-Fi modem. Detailed instructions will follow.
How do I return my Wi-Fi modem?