How do I unsubscribe from Fizz Home Internet?
Is this goodbye? We’re sorry to see you go. Please let us know if there’s anything we can do to encourage you to stay with Fizz Home Internet.
If you cancel your Home Internet services agreement during a payment cycle, you will receive a prorated refund based on the remaining days for the monthly fee paid at the beginning of your payment cycle.
This prorated refund will be processed once your Wi-Fi modem has been received by Fizz. Based on the date at which you return your modem, expect a delay of approximately 4 to 6 weeks before receiving your refund.
What you lose if you unsubscribe
What you lose if you unsubscribe:
- Internet service that stays fast, 24/7
- Any points you earned in My Rewards
- The referral bonuses that are waiting in your account
Support from the good folks in the Fizz Community
If your mind is made up, here’s how to unsubscribe:
- Log into your account and go to Manage.
- Click on Unsubscribe.
- Scroll to the bottom and confirm by clicking Unsubscribe.
- Tell us why you are unsubscribing.
- Enter the date when you want Home Internet service to end.
- Click Unsubscribe.
- On the next screen, download, write down or print your return ID number and follow the instructions for returning your Wi-Fi modem.
Important: You have 15 days following the date you unsubscribe to return your Wi-Fi modem, or else you will be charged the amount of $225 (plus applicable taxes). Detailed instructions will follow.
How do I return my Wi-Fi modem?
Following the death of a Fizz member, a close friend or family member can close their account. The request must be sent along with an official document that proves the member is deceased, the contact info of the person making the request, and his relation with the concerned Fizz member.
The account will be closed at the end of the payment cycle, unless a specific request on that matter is made.