I would like to change my Fizz Home Internet plan. How do I do this?
Things change — we get it. Need faster internet? Need to slow things down? You can change your Fizz Home Internet plan anytime.
Any changes you make to your Home Internet plan will take effect at the start of your next payment cycle.
You can adjust your upload/download speed, but not your usage — at launch Fizz Home Internet gives you unlimited usage!
How to change your plan:
- Log into your account and go to Manage.
- Click on Adjust plan.
- Here you will be able to choose the speed that’s perfect for your needs.
Which speed should I choose?
- As you adjust your plan, your new monthly fee will be displayed below.
- When you’re happy with your adjustments and monthly fee, click Save.
- These changes (and fee) will take effect at the start of your next payment cycle.
On the first day of your payment cycle, when your new plan will be valid, make sure to restart your Wi-Fi modem:
- Unplug the power cable on your Wi-Fi modem.
- Make sure all the lights on the modem are off once you have unplugged it.
- Wait ten (10) seconds.
- Plug your modem back into the electrical outlet. Expect a three (3) minute delay to allow your devices to reconnect to the Wi-Fi network.