How do I choose my phone number?
Choosing your phone number is the third step in getting your mobile plan up and running.
- When you receive your SIM card in the mail, log into your account to activate it.
- This step leads to the Plan Wizard, which enables you to configure your phone plan.
- After this is done, we may ask you to confirm your home address.
- Then you will choose your Fizz phone number.
There are three ways to select or configure your phone number:
- Transfer your current phone number from your previous mobile provider.
(Your number must be active to transfer from another provider.) Learn how
- Ask Fizz to give you a new number. Learn how
- Find a number by entering the last 4 digits. (This option has a one-time $1 fee.) Learn how
Your phone area code is linked to the postal address associated with your account. Make sure your address matches the area code you want.