Your feedback is important to us.
Our main objective is to keep members like you happy with a service that’s as easy and efficient as possible. If an issue is making your Fizz experience unpleasant, we’d like to know about it so we can try to help you in solving it.
Chat live with one of our reps.
Most problems are resolved following this step. To chat with our Customer Service team:
- Log into your Fizz account
- Then, make your way to the Solution Hub.
- With the help of the search tool, access the help FAQ related to your issue. The chat bubble will appear in the lower right-hand corner.
- Check that you're within the business hours of our Customer Service team, or else the chat bubble won’t appear.
If you still need a hand after having chatted with the Customer Service team, proceed to step 2 in order to submit an official complaint.
File an official complaint
If your issue hasn’t been addressed, or if you’re not satisfied with the result, we apologize and request that you file an official complaint:
- Fill out the online form, clearly describing the issue and why the solution we’ve proposed does not meet your needs.
- In order for your complaint to be considered, you must have initially transacted with our Customer Service team.
- If that is the case, a specialized member of our staff will contact you within 48 business hours of receiving your form.
It is quite rare that this process leaves your issue unresolved. If you made sure to try to resolve your situation with us beforehand, and that your issue nonetheless remains unresolved at this point, or if you’re not satisfied with the result, the CCTS may be able to help you.
CCTS is an independent agency whose mandate is to resolve complaints of consumers about their telecom and TV services, and complaints of small business customers about their telecom services, free of charge. If you have a complaint about your telephone, wireless, Internet or TV service, you must first try to resolve it directly with your service provider. If you have done so and have been unable to reach a satisfactory resolution, CCTS may be able to help you. To learn more about CCTS, you may visit its website at https://www.ccts-cprst.ca/ or call toll-free at 1-888-221-1687.