What kinds of Rewards do I earn for inviting friends?
Every time someone you refer activates their Fizz account, whether for a mobile or Home internet service, you get a Referral Bonus on your payment. The person you refer also gets a referral bonus on their Fizz payment. Once your referred friend makes their second monthly payment, Referral Bonuses are applied to the next payment (yours and his).
How do I know when friends I invite have signed up?
You are notified every time a referred friends subscribes, activates their account and makes their second payment. You will receive an in-account notification, and depending on your communications preferences, also an email or a text.
You can also track the status of your invited friends in your Referral History.
When do I get my Referral Bonus?
Referral Bonuses are unlocked when your referred friend makes their second monthly payment. The bonus will be applied as a reduction on your next monthly payment.
If you have multiple plans, your Referral Bonuses will be applied to the monthly payment for your default (main) plan.
Where can I see how and when my Referral Bonuses were applied to my monthly payment?
You can see how your Referral Bonuses were applied to your monthly payment in your Transaction history.
How to view your Transaction history:
- Go to My Plans in your Fizz account.
- Scroll to the plan that you wish to view (if you have more than one).
- Click on the Transaction history button.
- Here you will be able to view a complete summary of your payments and transactions — including the Referral Bonuses applied to your monthly payments.
- Click on an individual Monthly plan payment to see if one or more Referral Bonuses were applied to it.