What is the 15-day return policy for a phone bought with Fizz?
To return your phone under the 15-day return policy, you must submit your request online within 15 days of the date on which you received your phone.
Once that delay has expired, the 15-day return policy will be expired, and you will no longer be able to return your phone for a refund.
To return your phone under the 15-day return policy, your usage of Fizz mobile services with that phone must not have exceeded:
- 250 Mb in mobile data;
- 50 outgoing text messages;
- and/or 20 minutes of calls (made and received).
Note: members with an approved disability attestation have a 30-day trial.
There are several conditions and important information you must know and accept before returning your phone, including the presence of an administrative fee if your return request is denied. See all the conditions
The following additional conditions are specific to the 15-day return policy:
- You must send back your phone with all its accessories, including the charger and the original box.
- The phone must be like new. It wasn’t dropped. There is no scratch or any physical damage to the case, screen, buttons or connectors, camera lens and/or flash. In the case of a refurbished phone, it’s in the same condition as when you bought it from Fizz.
You are allowed one (1) return per account under the 15-day return policy. Beyond that number, we won’t be able to honour any return request.
Returning my phone
The process in a nutshell:
- A return request must be submitted online via your Fizz account under My phones/Manage my phone/Return my phone.
- You’ll be guided step-by-step through important information and conditions which you’ll need to certify and confirm (by checking a box) before returning your phone to Fizz. Read the conditions and important information
- Make sure to follow the instructions to prepare and package your phone before you deposit it at a Canada Post deposit location.
- Based on the result of the inspection, we’ll refund you, or send you back your phone once the administrative fee has been invoiced to you.
Because manipulations will be required, complete your return request from a device other than the one you are returning.
- In your Fizz account, go to My phones.
- At the phone in question, click on Manage/My phone warranty/Return policy | Warranty
- Follow the on-screen steps.
From the moment you drop your package at a Canada Post deposit location, expect 4 to 7 business days for the whole process. This includes:
- The reception of your package at Fizz;
- the inspection of your phone;
- the answer from Fizz (information sent by email);
- your refund or the shipping of your phone back to you (depending on the result of the inspection) once the administrative fee has been invoiced.
Fizz has no control over Canada Post delays, and cannot guarantee that the delays that are indicated will be respected.
You can track your package and the status of your return directly in your Return history.
An approved request vs a denied one
If your return request under the 15-day return policy is approved,
- you will be refunded on the same credit card used for the original transaction;
- the promised My Rewards points associated with the purchase of this phone will not be deposited in your account since you’ll have returned it.
If your return request is denied, whether because it did not meet all of the conditions mentioned here above and/or the required steps to prepare your phone for its return were not completed correctly,
- an administrative fee (an amount of $75, plus applicable taxes) will be invoiced to you, and your phone will then be sent back to you. What is the administrative fee
- What do I do if my return request or warranty claim is denied?
Read more :
Buying a phone at Fizz
I’m waiting for the delivery of my Fizz package.
How do I get started with my new phone?
What are the warranty details for a phone bought with Fizz?
What do I need to know before returning my phone?
How do I prepare my phone for a return?
Instructions to pack and send my phone to Fizz.
What do I do if my return request or warranty claim is denied?