Referral program: how can I invite, and get invited?
You have the opportunity to earn a referral bonus when you are invited to join Fizz and activate your first plan with the referral code of a member. Once you’re a member, we’ll assign you your very own unique referral code. You’ll then be able to earn additional referral bonuses by inviting friends to use your referral code to join Fizz.
You therefore have the opportunity to get a referral bonus by getting invited to Fizz, but also afterwards by inviting friends to join.
You must have an active Fizz plan to invite friends and receive referral bonuses.
The usual amount for the referral bonus is $25 for both the Fizz member and the person they invite, but this amount can vary based on the activation date. More specifically:
- for a mobile plan, the date at which the person who was invited activates their SIM card.
- for a Home Internet plan, the date at which the person who was invited subscribed and chose their installation appointment.
Any one person can only be invited once, and thus use a referral code when they subscribe to their first Fizz service.
For example, if a person subscribes to the Fizz mobile service without using a referral code, one cannot be applied retroactively.
Don’t know anyone at Fizz? Several of our members share their referral code on our Facebook posts. Make a new friend, and enjoy this bonus.
Your referral code is a unique five-digit combination of letters and numbers. It is not case sensitive, meaning you can use upper or lower case letters (for example: AB123 or ab123). It does not change or expire. If you unsubscribe and resubscribe to Fizz, you will have the same referral code.
To get your referral code, and to invite friends, follow this link:
You can also copy and paste your referral code and share it any way you like using your favourite social tool or network — email, social media, text, pen and paper… it’s up to you. But don’t forget to include a link to the Fizz subscription page.
You can invite as many friends as you want. Your referral bonuses will only add up.
Entering a referral code: when and where.
A referral code must be entered when the person is activating their plan.
- Once on fizz.ca, the person must create their plan.
- The referral code must be entered in the field provided at the bottom of the order summary.
- If a person forgets to enter the referral code when subscribing, they’re unfortunately out of luck. We cannot retroactively apply a referral code.
- A fizz member can only be referred once, when they subscribe to their first Fizz service. For example, if a person subscribes to the Fizz mobile service without using a referral code, she won’t be able to use one when she adds another mobile plan or subscribes to the Home internet service (the reference code field will have disappeared).