Referral program: how can I invite, and get invited?
Invite your friends to activate a mobile or Home Internet plan using your referral code between September 15 and December 2, 2020, and the amount of the referral bonus for both you and your friends will be $40 instead of the usual $25.
When a person activates their first Fizz plan, they’re assigned a unique referral code. They can then invite friends by sharing their referral code. The friends who activate a mobile or Home Internet plan using that code and make their second monthly payment will each earn a referral bonus, as will the person who shared their code with them.
You therefore have the opportunity to get a referral bonus by getting invited to Fizz, but also afterwards by inviting friends to join.
You must have an active Fizz plan to invite friends and receive referral bonuses.
The usual amount for the referral bonus is $25 for both the Fizz member and the person they invite, but this amount can vary based on the activation date. More specifically:
- for a mobile plan, the date at which the person who was invited activates their SIM card.
- for a Home Internet plan, the date at which the person who was invited subscribed and chose their installation appointment.
Any one person can only be invited, and thus use a referral code when activating a plan, once in their Fizz life.
For example, if a person subscribes to the Fizz mobile service without using a referral code, one cannot be applied retroactively.
Don’t know anyone at Fizz? Several of our members share their referral code on our Facebook posts. Make a new friend, and enjoy this bonus.
Your referral code is a unique five-digit combination of letters and numbers. It is not case sensitive, meaning you can use upper or lower case letters (for example: AB123 or ab123). It does not change or expire. If you unsubscribe and resubscribe to Fizz, you will have the same referral code.
To get your referral code and share it:
- Go to My Profile in your Fizz account.
- Scroll down to the tile to invite friends.
- Click on Reveal my referral code.
- From there, you’ll have access to the different sharing options. Follow the on-screen steps to invite your friends.
You can also copy and paste your referral code and share it any way you like using your favourite social tool or network — email, social media, text, pen and paper… it’s up to you. But don’t forget to include a link to the Fizz subscription page.
You can invite as many friends as you want. Your referral bonuses will only add up.
Entering a referral code: when and where.
A referral code must be entered when the person is activating their plan.
- Once on fizz.ca, the person must create their plan (and order their SIM card if it’s a mobile plan).
- The referral code must be entered in the field provided at the bottom of the order summary.
- If a person forgets to enter the referral code when subscribing, they’re unfortunately out of luck. We cannot retroactively apply a referral code.
- Any one person can only be referred once. For example, if a person subscribes to the Fizz mobile service without using a referral code, one cannot be applied retroactively. But if this person adds a new plan to their account, whether a mobile or a Home Internet plan, they will have the opportunity to apply a referral code since they did not do so when they activated their first plan.