How does the Fizz Community Hub work?
Think of the Community Hub as a small town or city, where members come to interact, help one another and contribute to making a vibrant, safe and enriching space for all its members.
Things to know:
- Community boards: Discussions where you can search, post and answer questions
- Threads: Replies that stem from the original post
- Kudos Click on the Heart Icon to show your appreciation for a topic or answer
- Community categories: Grouped content related to the category title — when you post a question, make sure you post it to the right category
- Community moderators: Fizz employees who make sure the community remains a safe place for all our members — at times moderators will also help by answering questions you may have about Fizz products or services
- OP = Original Poster, the member who started a new topic, thread or question
- Accepted solutions: Posts that have helped or answered the OP’s question
- Follow: Follow and receive all/new notifications on a topic
- Community guidelines: Rules of engagement for the Fizz community
Note: Guests (unregistered visitors) can browse or search the Community Hub for information. Members (individuals with an active Fizz account) can post messages or comments, track discussions, and get email notifications on posting activity and other community actions.