How do I earn points and badges on the Fizz Community Hub?
Using the Community Hub to share and help others comes with its own points and badges.
Let’s get you started:
- Create your Community Hub account. Make sure to use the same email address as your Fizz account.
- Help and contribute to the community by replying and posting helpful information that can benefit other Fizz members. > Learn how to post on the Community Hub
- You’ll earn points for each action you complete. Think of these as notoriety points.
- Based on your contribution in the community, you may also receive Geek badges. The allocation of our Geek badges is based on a secret algorithm, devised to prevent people from gaming the community. But ultimately, the following will increase your chances:
- The frequency of your activity on the Community Hub.
- Any reply you post to help others who need assistance or direction.
- Posting helpful contributions.
- Your participation in the Community Hub will also give a hand to your My Rewards progression.
- You must be a Fizz member with an active monthly plan to participate in the My Rewards program. The email address you use in the Community Hub must match the one in your Fizz account. Subscribe to Fizz >
- The actions you complete on the Community Hub do not all contribute to your My Rewards program. Refer to the table below.
- Please note that to ensure fairness and quality of interaction on the Community Hub, daily limits have been set for each action that can contribute to your My Rewards progression.
Community Hub actions that contribute to your My Rewards progression. Reply Active monthly bonus Earn “Accepted Solution” Receive a Geek badge Reply to a new post under 5 min
Do I earn any rewards when I participate in the Fizz Community Hub?
Participating in the Community Hub earns you points and badges, which in turn can contribute to your My Rewards progression in your Fizz account. You cannot earn rewards solely through the Community Hub. Learn about My Rewards
The email used to register your Fizz account must not be changed once participating in the Fizz community hub or you will lose your current ranking and points received.
Read more :
How do I post a question to the Fizz Community Hub?
How to enable and disable Community private messages?
How do I activate my Community Hub account?
How do I log into my Community Hub account?
I forgot my password. How do I reset it?
How does the Fizz Community Hub work?
What’s my role in the Fizz Community Hub?
How does the search functionality work in the Community Hub?
What are “Kudos”