What are “Kudos”?
Kudos is a content rating system that lets you vote for the Fizz Community Hub post/topics you feel are the most noteworthy, useful or important.
How do I give “Kudos”?
You can give Kudos to any posts in the Community Hub except your own.
To give Kudos to a message and its author, click the Thumbs up icon on the message. To revoke Kudos you've given, click on the Thumbs up icon again.
Read more :
- How do I post a question to the Fizz Community Hub?
- How to enable and disable Community Hub private messages?
- How do I earn Perks by using the Fizz Community Hub?
- How do I activate my Community Hub account?
- How do I log into my Community Hub account?
- I forgot my password. How do I reset it?
- How does the Fizz Community Hub work?
- What’s my role in the Fizz Community Hub?
- How does the search functionality work in the Community Hub?