How does the search functionality work?
Looking for an answer to your question(s)? The Community Hub search tool can be found in a few places:
- Top right navigation on the Fizz website: Search results will include information from the Solution Hub, Community Hub (Accepted solutions) and direct links to your Fizz account
- Community Hub search: Search results will include information from the Community Hub only and Accepted solutions
Follow the steps below to get the best results:
- Use keywords related to your question i.e. Change my SIM card or APN settings
- When you’re typing in the search field, there will be automated suggestions that will appear - if you see a good suggestion in relation to your question, click on it, and we’ll direct you to either a Community Hub post or one of our topics in our Solution Hub
Note: Try to refrain from using long phrases and remember when using the search functionality to be as specific as possible - it’s key to a great search!
Read more :
- How do I post a question to the Fizz Community Hub?
- How to enable and disable my Community Hub private messages?
- How do I earn Perks by using the Fizz Community Hub?
- How do I activate my Community Hub account?
- How do I log into my Community Hub account?
- I forgot my password. How do I reset it?
- How does the Fizz Community Hub work?
- What’s my role in the Fizz Community Hub?
- What are “Kudos”