Fizz Community Hub User Guidelines
Welcome to the Fizz Community Hub, the place where giving and receiving help is fast, easy and also very rewarding. In order to keep you and our Community safe, please view our guidelines below:
Please note that these guidelines cover the Fizz Community Hub; on the forums, on our social channels and when you represent us.
What is expected from you when using our Community?
- You’re polite and respectful to others.
- You encourage others by giving Kudos and saying Thank you.
- You contribute and help others in a positive way.
- You’ve reached the age of majority in your province of residence.
What is the best way to use the Fizz Community Hub?
- Have a question? Use the search tool to try and find your answer first — there’s a good chance that your question has already been answered.
- Can’t find the answer? Post your question to our Community.
Make sure that:
- You have a Fizz account.
- You’re posting your question in the right category.
- Your question is precise and clear for others to understand.
- Once your question is answered and you’re satisfied by the response, you should mark the answer as an Accepted Solution.
- If the response is unanswered or it didn’t resolve your question, be patient. Someone will step up and help you out.
- Know an answer to a question? Make sure your response is precise and clear.
- Avoid reposting the same question twice.
- Respect the language and the topics.
- If you come across a great suggestion from a fellow Community member, don’t forget to show appreciation by giving it Kudos.
- Stay on topic when responding or engaging on a thread.
- Help us by pointing out topics or posts that are inappropriate.
- Tag your post to make it easier for others to find.
- Get involved. Don’t hesitate to help or ask a question — you will earn Rewards!
What not to do in the Fizz Community Hub?
- Post any private information.
- Cyber bully.
- Spam the Community via private message.
- Post hateful, degrading, profane or racist remarks — including posts that are politically, racially or religiously offensive.
- Advertise other products or services.
- Post anything that would violate copyright laws, including images, videos or gifs.
- Post misleading information.
Your agreement with us
- Fizz has the right to ban members from the Community if they do not follow the above guidelines, or for any other reason, that demands such action.
- Community Members are to only use one account for their Community activity.
- Official statements: Only the comments posted by website moderators constitute official responses from Fizz. Fizz employees may participate in the Community in a personal capacity, but they are not speaking for the company.
- Fizz has the right to delete and archive any post.
- You must have an active Fizz account to post in the Community or earn Points.
- Members must log in to answer or post a question.
- Community moderators have the right to delete or edit any post that does not follow the above guidelines, or for any other reason, that demands such action. If a post is deleted, it may reduce Points, Badges or Perks a member has earned for participating in the Community.
- Fizz is not responsible for any personal information shared in the Community.
- Fizz reserves the right to change or modify the above guidelines at any given time.
- By submitting your contribution, you agree to assign your contribution to Fizz and acknowledge that Fizz may use it at its sole discretion in any and all media. You must, at all times, own all of the rights required, including, without limitation, intellectual property rights, for any contribution you make to the Community. Therefore, Fizz may, without any remuneration, publicly or privately broadcast, distribute, reproduce (in whole or in part), modify, display, communicate, adapt, post, edit, publish, translate and, more generally, use your contribution, without prior notice or financial consideration. In addition, you hereby waive all moral rights in your contribution.