How does financing with PayBright work?
You know us, we like to keep things fair and simple. So when you pay for your phone, you pay for your phone. Paying for your phone in instalments with PayBright doesn’t limit your choice of mobile plan, and you’ll even be able to change your mobile plan each month.
How PayBright works.
How do I make my monthly payments?
Your monthly pre-authorized payments are configured with PayBright via your debit or credit card.
Over how many months can I finance the purchase of my phone?
The number of months over which you can finance your purchase varies between 12 and 36. The number varies, among other things, according to the value of the phone you choose. You’ll have all the details when you fill out your request with PayBright.
Who can apply for PayBright financing, and how?
PayBright payment plans are available to Canadian residents who have reached the age of majority, which is 18 or 19, depending on their province. Other requirements include:
- A Visa/Mastercard credit/debit card. Your debit card must have the Visa or Mastercard logo. Prepaid cards are note accepted.
- An SMS-capable Canadian phone number.
- To meet the minimum purchase amount required to use PayBright as a payment option.
After confirming your phone number, you’ll be sent a one-time SMS password to confirm your identity. You’ll then be asked a few details. If you’re approved, you will set up your repayment method with PayBright and accept the terms of your payment plan.
Can I use PayBright to finance only part of my purchase?
No, PayBright financing must be applied to the total amount of your order.
The PayBright terms and conditions.
Financing to purchase a Fizz phone is available on approved credit and provided by Paybright.
When you choose to pay for your Fizz phone in instalments with PayBright, that transaction is subject to approval by PayBright under certain conditions, as summarized here below.
The PayBright conditions in a nutshell*:
*Visit the PayBright website for detailed information on all their terms and conditions. See Paybright’s terms and conditions.
- To qualify for financing by PayBright, the minimum mobile phone purchase value must be $250 before taxes.
- The monthly payments to PayBright will start 30 days following the phone’s purchase date.
- The estimated monthly payment amount shown to you before you finalize your transaction excludes taxes.
- The interest rates offered by PayBright may vary in time and per phone model.
- On the Regular Interest Plan, applicants not approved for a 9.95% interest plan may be offered payment plans with applicable interest rates no greater than 19.95%, depending on their personal credit profile.
- The payment plan over a 36-month period is only available for mobile phone purchases of $1 400 and up.
- The financing offer from PayBright may vary from time to time and is subject to change/cancellation without notice.
Please note that PayBright is an independent payment company and Fizz has no influence over whether your request for a payment plan with PayBright is accepted or not.
If you have questions about your request, please visit the PayBright FAQ for more information or contact PayBright directly.
Once my phone has been bought.
What happens if I cancel my order within the allowed delay?
Your order will be cancelled, as will your financing agreement with PayBright. No payment will be taken.
Can I prepay my outstanding PayBright balance?
Yes, all PayBright payment plans can be prepaid at any time without penalty. Contact PayBright for details.
How do I access my Paybright account?
What if I can’t make a payment?
Please reach out to PayBright directly and they will be happy to look into the options available.
I paid with PayBright, and I want to return my phone.
How do returns work if I paid with PayBright?
Purchases made using PayBright financing are subject to the Fizz 15-day return policy. Any return will be processed by Fizz, and your PayBright loan balance will be cancelled accordingly. If you have already made monthly payments, those will be refunded to you by PayBright.
My request was denied.
I was not able to get financing with PayBright. What happened?
Unfortunately, PayBright cannot provide payment plans to every applicant. This could be due to the information on your credit file, or because PayBright was not able to verify your identity or your payment method. For further information, please contact PayBright.