How do I transfer funds from one Wallet to another?
To transfer funds from one Wallet to another, both plans must be linked on the same account. It is not possible to transfer funds to a Wallet on a plan that is not linked to your account.
If you have multiple plans on our account, you can move money from one Wallet to another. This is useful if you need to cover the cost of additional usage or travel on an attached plan — for example, if that plan belongs to a child or spouse.
How to transfer funds from one Wallet to another (when two plans are linked on the same account):
- Go to My Plans in your Fizz account.
- If you have more than one plan, scroll to the plan you wish to modify.
- Click the Manage button.
- This will open the Manage interface. Click on Wallet.
- In the Wallet interface, click on Transfer.
- Enter the amount you wish to transfer and the plan you’re transferring to and click Transfer money.